Monday, November 12, 2012

Suspicious Things-Mt.Shiveer

I`ve been noticing some weird stuff around Mt.Shiveer. I`ve just gotta let it out!

So,the most obvious one is the ice...will it ever break? It just cracks but never shatters.


Next,is the suspicion I guess  only I notice.The sign thats on the- well...thats the whole point.Where is the tippy top? Look at the sign in the pic to figure it out.If we were on that star
where would be the REST?



Then,theres a suspicion some people notice.The rocks look like they are covering a CAVE!
Now thats going to be real cool once Mt.Shiveer reveals whats behind the rocks.



Last, is one most Jammers notice.The carving of the seal on the ice,which I think its means that
only seals will break the ice.But notice another cave below it? Sheesh I gotta talk to AJHQ about this!




There so many things to think about in Mt.Shiveer.Don`t worry,I`ll think about other places too.

3 comments:

  1. i never noticed the cave behind the rocks! i wonder what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I got something weird to tell you, when I looked at a picture that Ajhq posted on the Daily Explorer, the Ice Seal Cave was OPEN!!! Now, the cave is closed, what does this mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the seal changed to an arctic fox lol

    ReplyDelete